The family on Cedar Lane Farm

The family on Cedar Lane Farm
These are the people I love! That's my sweet mama in the middle. I wonder what she's thinking.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sometimes I just.....

....want to be alone.
....want to retire and stay home every day.
....want to sleep all day.
....want to meet new people.
....want to attend a different church.
....want to live in the middle of nowhere...absolute nowhere.
....want to hire a maid.
....want to throw away all of the socks and buy new ones so I don't have to mate them.
....want to eat cake for supper.
....want to find another person to help.
....walk through the woods and talk to Him.






Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do some of those things, too. Your sky pictures are so pretty. I have a thing for cloud pictures. It seems that I always see some sort of shape in them.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete