The family on Cedar Lane Farm

The family on Cedar Lane Farm
These are the people I love! That's my sweet mama in the middle. I wonder what she's thinking.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Leave it alone! Get rid of 'em! Stop it! Shut up! I feel better.

This time changing stuff that happens twice each year really gets to me.  I hope that one day they just leave it alone, one or the other. 

This political stuff that's going on right now is disheartening to me.  They all are self-serving.  They all want credit.  They all want the glory. In the meantime, everything is going to %^&*.   They all need to go.

High school bullying is everywhere.  I want it to stop and I want respect for all kids.  I want the school administrators to grow some balls (did I really just say that??) and take a stand against it.  I want them to get this problem taken care of.  Now! 

I want cancer to get cancer.  We can send a man to the moon.  We can create human life artificially.  We can create a phone that talks to us.......but we can't cure this.  I want it gone too.

And, I hope that someday I can make a difference in this world.  I hope I can be just one half of the woman my mom is.  I hope that I've done a good job raising my children to love their fellow man and the Lord.

That's all.  I feel better now.

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment