The family on Cedar Lane Farm

The family on Cedar Lane Farm
These are the people I love! That's my sweet mama in the middle. I wonder what she's thinking.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Number three

This is Kelly, recently turned 16, recently got her drivers license....hasn't recently cleaned her room.  She is the most independent child I have....bull-headed is a better adjective.  But, she is also beginning to experience compassion for others.  Kelly just returned from a mission trip this summer.  During the trip, she  got to see human situations that are not familiar to her.  Kelly is a very fortunate girl.  I think she is beginning to realize that. 

 Her friends mean the world to her.  Her siblings mean more.  I have no doubt that Kelly is in the process of leaving the child behind and becoming a beautiful, caring, loving, compassionate young woman.  This is her in all her cuteness.  I think she's beginning to like me, too.  :) 
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Family is so important, isn't it? We recently moved from Northern California to Southern California to be closer to our kids, and it was the best move we made. You seem to be very close to yours too. Happy 4th of July!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete